Picker Packer Supervisor
We’re looking for…
A strong hit the ground running experienced Picker Packer Supervisor Lady who is able to manage a team.
Who are you?
- You have strong communication skills
- You are able to manage a team efficiently
- You have excellent problem solving and reasoning abilities.
- You have the ability to report and analyse information.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with good ability to prioritize.
- Ability to cope well under pressure
What’s the role? You will be responsible for:
- Managing the team that pack and merchandise the stock
- Manage feedback and Tagging Items
- Reconcile the stock and quality control
- Doing general administration
- Communicating with staff to motivate and enable them to reach their ultimate level of success
- Preparing for, and receiving deliveries, including manually unloading large volumes of stock on a regular basis.
- Maintaining a high standard of stock control and alerting management of potential errors in stock records.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times for team members and site visitors.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews
- Oversees pickers, packers, manifesting and loading to ensure service is met for the customer.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions.
Boxes to tick
- Experience in the relevant field
- Proven ability to manage or supervise team members