The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, drivers and retailers, through direct support on all orders from checkout to delivery.
As the Order Success Agent, you will be the voice of OneCart, fielding real-time calls and emails from our customers, shoppers, and retailer partners. You must be calm in the face of a chaos, caring and compassionate, and is able to have a strong sense of empathy in difficult situations. Our team consists of customer support professionals, dedicated to supporting customers, shoppers and drivers across phone, email, and chat.
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with shoppers and drivers to ensure effective processes are in place and in line with corporate processes and goals.
- Meet/exceed performance expectations and goals for your allocated regions.
- Consistently be attentive to real time service levels and taking action when needed.
- Monitor and analyse all real-time orders.
- Ensure oversight on customer support desk and monitoring issues that may have a direct impact on the business KPI’s and goals.
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for users.
- Provide educated and informed product substitutions recommendations for shoppers during live orders.
- Provide positive, fast, and complete support resolutions to users via various access channels.
- High-energy and self-reliant.
- Provide support to both shoppers, drivers and customers.
- Identify common trends within support interactions and escalate appropriately.
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve customer inquiries.
- Act with the customer in mind and advocate for the user community.
- Communicate effectively and exercise sound judgement when interacting with customers.
- Fraud detection/reduction (coupon abuse, incentive abuse, suspicious purchasing behaviour etc).
- Customer service experience (1+ years).
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- College degree in a related field, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel or equivalent Google products.
- Must be shift flexible including one weekend day.
- High tolerance for stress, complexity, and change.
- Dependable and punctual with time management skills.
- Strong writing skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrates empathy and the ability to take initiative for the customer.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to creatively resolve difficult situations.
- Ability to quickly learn web-based user support applications.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty.
- High-level of comfort and familiarity with smartphone applications (iPhone and Android).